Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Rewigged Kit doll?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Didnt someone on the board say they have a rewigged Kit doll? Id love to see pictures! I saw one on ebay not too long ago and she went for quite a bit. She had long hair and no bangs!

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I have one that has a short haircut similar to Kit's. I used a Stephanie wig from Monique and cut the bangs. It's in my signature.

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Simplepretty has a rewigged Kit in her list of dolls in her signature but I didn't find a picture. Maybe she can post one for you. I have to say that before my Kit's wig came in I tried a brunette one on her and she looked a lot like Lindsey. Really cute.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •